Sales Manager, North America:
Kimura Foundry America, Inc.
Kimura Foundry America (KACO) established a sales office in Schaumburg 2 years ago. KACO is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Kimura Group in Japan, a leading casting provider for Japanese and international customers. KACO seeks an individual to manage sales within the US, reporting to the newly appointed President of Kimura Foundry America. This senior position will have the opportunity to create a new business, as KACO brings its distinctive, advanced technology and products to North America. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial professional to join a dynamic and expanding company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assess opportunities within North America.
- Plan strategic approaches to key vertical segments and customers within those verticals.
- Implement strategies with specific customers.
- Shape key marketing messages to create the KACO brand in North America.
- Plan and attend trade shows as required.
- Collaborate strongly with both the KACO President, and colleagues in Kimura Group in Japan.
Ideal candidate will have both an educational and experiential background in castings, metal processing or metal manufacturing. Candidate will be able to demonstrate a progressively successful sales career. Frequent travel will be required. Incrementally, an ideal candidate would have a background in interfacing with a Japanese company and/or a fluency in Japanese language.
Please submit a resume and salary history/requirements to David Burns, Senior Advisor to KACO, at email@example.com.